1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The forum has been updated, please see this thread about it.

Game Release So Far

Discussion in 'News' started by trainee, Jul 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trainee

trainee Team Developer

[​IMG]
    It's currently 3:05am EST and the game has been out for an hour now. The download link is http://mlponline.net/download.php

Be sure to also read the instructions here http://bit.ly/MLPOLBetaInstructions as it may help with any issues you run into.

For any bugs that you find in the game, please report them on the forums here http://www.mlponline.net/forums/help-and-support.22/

We know there are a lot of issues with the game and unfortunately half the team is on a different timezone and asleep right now, so we'll try to communicate with them and figure out a way to get the fixes out in a timely manner.

As of right now, our goal is to release updates every Saturday.

Patches that we deem important though we will release on a ASAP schedule.

Again sorry if you're running into a lot of issues with the game but we will try our best to address them. Please remember that this is something we do on our spare time, we have limited developers, and sometimes RL issues come up such as work or thunderstorms.

Remember to read as well as post bugs that you find here http://www.mlponline.net/forums/help-and-support.22/ and that should help us determine what we should focus on next to help the majority of users experience a better gameplay.

In terms of gameplay, if you can make it without crashing, you should be able to get from Twilight's house all the way to Zecora's Hut.
    • Informative x 7
    • Like x 2
    • Disagree x 1
    • Useful x 1
    • Optimistic x 1
  2. Shawnyall
    Artistic

Shawnyall Contributor

3. Shaded Echo

Shaded Echo New Pony

no link is showing for some reason
    • Agree Agree x 2
  4. Conpon
    Busy

Conpon Administrator Staff Member

Hold on, having some issues ^_^
    • Informative Informative x 2
  5. Strawberry Delights

Strawberry Delights New Pony

[​IMG]
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  6. Shaded Echo

Shaded Echo New Pony

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
  7. Sunny_Day

Sunny_Day New Pony

8. HyperSonicX2
    Cheeky

HyperSonicX2 New Pony

Wooooo~! Looks like my recent case of insomnia is finally paying off! :3

LET'S DO THIS! >:)
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Xpony69
    Relaxed

Xpony69 Pony

this is so........AWESOME!
  10. KiryuX
    Cheeky

KiryuX Pony

[​IMG]
    guess i wont be sleeping for a while :3
  11. Star Sonata
    Fine

Star Sonata Pony

OUR DREAM COME TRUEE!!
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Diamond Tiara

Diamond Tiara Pony

Yay It's awesome:3

[​IMG]Developers :D
  13. Experimantal
    Artistic

Experimantal Pony

It doesn't work on my old laptop, so sad :'( , well I'll have to found a good computer or to wait until I came back from my holydays...
  14. trainee

trainee Team Developer

Experimental, we know some people who are running old video cards that don't support 3.1 OpenGL or higher are having issues with the FPS. Sadly there's not much we can do as some of the features used in our code do not play well with the older versions of OpenGL. We will look into what can be done though.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. LightningThorn

LightningThorn New Pony

I was really excited to play this game, I've experienced to many crashes. So I'm just going to wait for some updates, but from what I have played, this game is great.
  16. Experimantal
    Artistic

Experimantal Pony

Well I'm not in a hurry, I'll try to found another computer to play it until I came back ^_^
  17. Diamond Tiara

Diamond Tiara Pony

Wishing u Luck and sucess ^_^
  18. Haywire4777

Haywire4777 New Pony

the combat surprised me. When I saw Twilight and Applejack one shotting parasprites in the update videos I thought it would be too easy, but then you have to think about the fact that they're probably the weakest enemies in the game. At the same time I find the combat to be genuinely challenging when put up against a group of parasprites. Despite the bugs it has now I feel like this game is going to be amazing once it's ironed out and polished. :)
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. Experimantal
    Artistic

Experimantal Pony

I'd been able to play it on my sister laptop, but the game crashed in a dialogue and there was missing letters so I have to find another computer... again!
  20. Strawberry Delights

Strawberry Delights New Pony

Wait,that probably means,you don't have right fonts !
    Maybe try Data/Graphics/Fonts and copy all the fonts to Windows/Fonts ?
    • Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.